Real rebels think for themselves. Idiots and sheep do not.
Some of the stuff on here may be offensive to you, go away.

This blog is here to spread good music, if you like the music buy an album or shirt from the bands!!!!



20 November 2010

The Rotters - Pull It And Yell


The Rotters were a snotty, offensive 70's punk band from San Fancisco. High quality lyrics about everything from nuking the whales, wanting to be the fuhrer, and even a song about Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac that got them banned from the radio and many venues.

Track List:
1. Amputee
2. Sit On My Face Stevie Nicks
3. I Wanna Be Cloned
4. I'm A Friend
5. Please Don't Send Me To The Delousing Showers
6. I Want To Be The Fuhrer
7. Pink Flamingos
8. You're A Nip
9. Autolobotomy (about frying your brain with television)
10. Sink The Whales, Buy Japanese Goods
11. Disco Queen
12. Thanks God I'm Damned