Real rebels think for themselves. Idiots and sheep do not.
Some of the stuff on here may be offensive to you, go away.

This blog is here to spread good music, if you like the music buy an album or shirt from the bands!!!!



07 October 2010

Chaos U.K. - Headfuck e.p.

A great rare single by Chaos UK. I used to have number 19-something out of 2000. As every fan of early Chaos UK knows they turned into some garbage crusty thrash band in the mid 80's but this e.p. from the end of the 80's saw them returning to their roots. One of my personal favorites as they have a song about cider which I listen to whenever I am drunk on cider, also I listen to it on repeat 15 times or more when I am really drunk on cider. If you like the style from the cider song you should check out "the Wurzels", an English farmer/cider band that inspired Chaos UK to do this.
Cheers and drink thy cider up!